Vortex nothing better

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lemans

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2013
Jackson New Jersey
If you have a vortex for your kettle you know how great it is. If you don't have one you have no idea what you are missing. Chicken on the vortex is incredible!!
Moist , crispy and delishous..do yourself a favor and go to Owen Bar B Cue and order one. I don't work for them or get anything from them. But it is the best thing you can get for the kettle

I enjoy mine very much! It can kick out some serious heat!

Last edited:
I have only recently been introduced to the Vortex in my Weber and It has now become an essential tool when roasting or  grilling

Have to agree 100%, my wife and I have enjoyed wings almost every week since the Vortex arrived. It's also kicka$$ for searing steaks. My Costco bill has doubled.

-chris 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky