• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Vortex nothing better

lemans

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 29, 2013
If you have a vortex for your kettle you know how great it is. If you don't have one you have no idea what you are missing. Chicken on the vortex is incredible!!
Moist , crispy and delishous..do yourself a favor and go to Owen Bar B Cue and order one. I don't work for them or get anything from them. But it is the best thing you can get for the kettle

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
I totally agree. Best thing for the kettle.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
I enjoy mine very much! It can kick out some serious heat!

Last edited:

worktogthr

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 3, 2013
Amen! I cook everything with it. I have many many cookers but if I had to pick one, it would be my 26 kettle with the vortex. Great accessory!

wade

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 12, 2013
I have only recently been introduced to the Vortex in my Weber and It has now become an essential tool when roasting or  grilling

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Another thing I have to have!

The list is endless!

Al

hardcookin

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
I really need to get one. But for the most part my kettle just sits.
It's been on my list.

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Have to agree 100%, my wife and I have enjoyed wings almost every week since the Vortex arrived. It's also kicka$$ for searing steaks. My Costco bill has doubled.

-chris 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.