Vivo stuffer WTH?????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad to hear they made it right...JJ

Now the search for a new stuffer, I gave my 5lb stuffer away when I got the vivo. I usually make my sausage in 14lb batches so I want a stuffer I only have to load once.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sometimes good companies get a bad rap because of one faulty product......., but sometimes a company that has more money than another trolls the net posting bad reviews on forums such as these.

New people joining should be encouraged to ask the communities advise on any given product, and make their choice accordingly. I hate to say, but the customer is not always right. Box stores have spoiled us. Sometimes customers make mistakes. Sometimes manufacturers do.

Reactions: flagg
I don't blame vivo for the bad stuffer I feel they did the right thing. You can't control every thing when manufacturing products. There's always going to be a bad batch or a few that slip through quality control.

I just wish I had a way to get a new set of gears I really like this thing and want it to work.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's a Big Piston for the size gears. I think the design may have been flawed considering the number of folks reporting trouble cranking...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky