Views

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jbest123

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 18, 2011
What is the difference between Tview and Qview or any others that I haven't seen?:confused: John

Qview is  pictures of what you smoke... Haven't a clue what Tview is....

Can't add much to what they said, I never heard of t-view, but when I first came here I didn't understand what Qview was either. I guess they need to have a SMF language class to go along with the E-course.

icon_cool.gif

I don't know what Tview is so maybe Al's right or not but I'll let him go with it. Now the Q-view is pictures of our food and what the wifes or happy others make fun of us for around here. My wife is getting used to me taking picture for I have about 600 pictures on my flash drive of my foods.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky