Video games?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I bought a PS5 about 6 months ago when they were hard to get…. It’s still in my closet sealed haha will probably put it for sale

I played Days Gone after Last of Us, because it reminded me of Last of Us.

Last of Us and the entire Uncharted series make Playstation worth the price of admission.
Just looked into the Uncharted release last year on PC. I think I would enjoy that if the control port to PC was done well. I see Cdkeys has it over 50% off. May add it to the library.

Reactions: Apparition
Just looked into the Uncharted release last year on PC. I think I would enjoy that if the control port to PC was done well. I see Cdkeys has it over 50% off. May add it to the library.
Not sure of what's available to the PC but I will say the games get better and more being in a movie-esque towards the end of their run. I enjoyed the entire series though.

Reactions: jcam222
Not sure of what's available to the PC but I will say the games get better and more being in a movie-esque towards the end of their run. I enjoyed the entire series though.
The PC release Legacy of Thieves which I think is both A Thief’s End and The Lost Legacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apparition
1676576166249.png

Anyone been playing Marvel Snap? Been enjoying the heck out of the strategy and making things come together to beat my opponent :)

Oh and it's free :D

Last edited:
There was a video arcade near me during high school, late 70's. The best game, and still my favorite of all time, was a quick-draw game that ran film footage of various, no-good western varmits who would draw their guns on you. As soon as you saw their eyes flash, that was the signal to draw your own plastic gun and fire. Once hit, they'd have a very dramatic "death" scene. I became quite good at it, and held the high score for quite a while. Wish it was still around.

Sounds cool. There was another one that used film footage that I can't remember the name of. Except instead of gunfighters you were flying a jet and shooting other planes and ground targets. Only ever saw it in one place and it was only there for a short time.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Sounds cool. There was another one that used film footage that I can't remember the name of. Except instead of gunfighters you were flying a jet and shooting other planes and ground targets. Only ever saw it in one place and it was only there for a short time.
Think I've played that as well! Our daughter has friends that buy, sell, and repair old arcade style video games. Basement and garage is full of them! Had a great time there!

Ryan

Reactions: chopsaw
Basement and garage is full of them! Had a great time there!
I have an original Sega 8 bit console . My Son has 2 or 3 Nintendo consoles down there along with PlayStation 2 , 3 , 4 and just bought a 5 . He has a bunch of games for the Nintendo 64 , and whatever the one was called . Cube or something ? Not sure .

Plus all the PC's and parts I have . I never got into the consoles , but was all over the PC . I was building them from scratch . Had some muscle bound machines for the day .
Still have them all down there .

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky