Valentines for my wife

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Desserts not really my forte but for Valentine’s Day I thought I’d give this a try. As many of you know my wife and I have been eating Keto style for well over a year. Her absolute favorite thing prior to that on Valentines days was Shari’s berries. I decided I’d do my best to recreate that Keto style. I went to Walmart to pick up some semi sweet and white chocolate Bake Believe sugar free chocolate chips. First bag I over melted and ruined the creamy texture. After that I had pretty good luck. Here they are , chocolate with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate walnut, chocolate coconut and whites chocolate colored pink. Repurposed a candy box and some old pink shred stuff I found in her gift giving stash. Pretty sure I’m in for big bonus points LOL. Happy wife happy life!!
6F7EFBD1-FDE3-4552-B49D-6C47B5CB1917.jpeg

Desserts not really my forte but for Valentine’s Day I thought I’d give this a try. As many of you know my wife and I have been eating Keto style for well over a year. Her absolute favorite thing prior to that on Valentines days was Shari’s berries. I decided I’d do my best to recreate that Keto style. I went to Walmart to pick up some semi sweet and white chocolate Bake Believe sugar free chocolate chips. First bag I over melted and ruined the creamy texture. After that I had pretty good luck. Here they are , chocolate with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate walnut, chocolate coconut and whites chocolate colored pink. Repurposed a candy box and some old pink shred stuff I found in her gift giving stash. Pretty sure I’m in for big bonus points LOL. Happy wife happy life!!View attachment 432227
Lol good job Rico suavè

That's a sure winner Jeff!! Great job my friend. Wife will undoubtedly love that. I just wish I had the patience to try something like this. I'd most definitely create a disaster as baking (or anything close) just isn't in my wheelhouse. Keep us posted of your wife's reaction and retribution.

Nice stuff!!
Robert

Reactions: jcam222
If I PM you my address will you send some to my house? Maybe by this afternoon?

Very impressive. They're beautiful and your wife will love them.

Reactions: jcam222
Lol good job Rico suavè
Nice work Jc! They look as good or better then a pro's !
Wow, that's like, artwork! Like, RAY
That's a sure winner Jeff!! Great job my friend. Wife will undoubtedly love that. I just wish I had the patience to try something like this. I'd most definitely create a disaster as baking (or anything close) just isn't in my wheelhouse. Keep us posted of your wife's reaction and retribution.

Nice stuff!!
Robert
Those look very professional, I think she will be quite impressed!

I bet they taste good too!
If I PM you my address will you send some to my house? Maybe by this afternoon?

Very impressive. They're beautiful and your wife will love them.
Most impressive. Thanks for sharing.
Ata boy great save no dog house tonight.
They look awesome.

Warren
Hell yeah Jeff! Great idea! Ain't nobody happy unless the wife is happy! My wife isn't big on sweets but would probably enjoy this. Nice job!
WOW!
I could eat that whole plate!!
Al
Thanks for the kind words! She loved them, I tried one as well they are pretty tasty. I can say that woman love these things LOL. I post my dishes often on a Keto Facebook group. I often get between 100 and 300 likes and comments for them. I posted this and am close to 1000 likes and 200 comments. Very clearly woman love them lol. Hell I may sell them next year.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky