• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Valentines for my wife

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Desserts not really my forte but for Valentine’s Day I thought I’d give this a try. As many of you know my wife and I have been eating Keto style for well over a year. Her absolute favorite thing prior to that on Valentines days was Shari’s berries. I decided I’d do my best to recreate that Keto style. I went to Walmart to pick up some semi sweet and white chocolate Bake Believe sugar free chocolate chips. First bag I over melted and ruined the creamy texture. After that I had pretty good luck. Here they are , chocolate with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate walnut, chocolate coconut and whites chocolate colored pink. Repurposed a candy box and some old pink shred stuff I found in her gift giving stash. Pretty sure I’m in for big bonus points LOL. Happy wife happy life!!
6F7EFBD1-FDE3-4552-B49D-6C47B5CB1917.jpeg

TNJAKE

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Desserts not really my forte but for Valentine’s Day I thought I’d give this a try. As many of you know my wife and I have been eating Keto style for well over a year. Her absolute favorite thing prior to that on Valentines days was Shari’s berries. I decided I’d do my best to recreate that Keto style. I went to Walmart to pick up some semi sweet and white chocolate Bake Believe sugar free chocolate chips. First bag I over melted and ruined the creamy texture. After that I had pretty good luck. Here they are , chocolate with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate walnut, chocolate coconut and whites chocolate colored pink. Repurposed a candy box and some old pink shred stuff I found in her gift giving stash. Pretty sure I’m in for big bonus points LOL. Happy wife happy life!! View attachment 432227
Lol good job Rico suavè

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Nice work Jc! They look as good or better then a pro's !

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
That's a sure winner Jeff!! Great job my friend. Wife will undoubtedly love that. I just wish I had the patience to try something like this. I'd most definitely create a disaster as baking (or anything close) just isn't in my wheelhouse. Keep us posted of your wife's reaction and retribution.

Nice stuff!!
Robert

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Those look very professional, I think she will be quite impressed!

I bet they taste good too!

texomakid

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 6, 2017
If I PM you my address will you send some to my house? Maybe by this afternoon?

Very impressive. They're beautiful and your wife will love them.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Ata boy great save no dog house tonight.
They look awesome.

Warren

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Hell yeah Jeff! Great idea! Ain't nobody happy unless the wife is happy! My wife isn't big on sweets but would probably enjoy this. Nice job!

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like jcam it is greatly appreciated.

Warren

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
WOW!
I could eat that whole plate!!
Al

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Lol good job Rico suavè
Nice work Jc! They look as good or better then a pro's !
Wow, that's like, artwork! Like, RAY
That's a sure winner Jeff!! Great job my friend. Wife will undoubtedly love that. I just wish I had the patience to try something like this. I'd most definitely create a disaster as baking (or anything close) just isn't in my wheelhouse. Keep us posted of your wife's reaction and retribution.

Nice stuff!!
Robert
Those look very professional, I think she will be quite impressed!

I bet they taste good too!
If I PM you my address will you send some to my house? Maybe by this afternoon?

Very impressive. They're beautiful and your wife will love them.
Most impressive. Thanks for sharing.
Ata boy great save no dog house tonight.
They look awesome.

Warren
Hell yeah Jeff! Great idea! Ain't nobody happy unless the wife is happy! My wife isn't big on sweets but would probably enjoy this. Nice job!
WOW!
I could eat that whole plate!!
Al
Thanks for the kind words! She loved them, I tried one as well they are pretty tasty. I can say that woman love these things LOL. I post my dishes often on a Keto Facebook group. I often get between 100 and 300 likes and comments for them. I posted this and am close to 1000 likes and 200 comments. Very clearly woman love them lol. Hell I may sell them next year.

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Very clearly woman love them lol. Hell I may sell them next year.
If you're selling them, please let me know before you begin production. I'm gonna lay claim to the first 5 boxes.

Wanna be first in line,
Robert

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.