Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh that's a good double dip trick!
There's a guy on another FB page that has three Kroger plus accounts to triple the 2 max brisket limit. I did get my two $1.87/# briskets today but the Fred Meyer coupon I posted with the Brisket wouldn't work for the $4.97/# bone in ribeye value pack at my Kroger store. They didn't have a value pack for me to scan so they were going to pack me one or two value packs but I wanted to have them print me a bar code first so I could scan it and it didn't show my coupon with the check mark. The butcher looked at my coupon then we saw it's for Fred Meyer only and she mentioned Kroger and Fred Meyer have different brands of meat so that's why the coupon didn't pop up with the scan. The briskets were Kroger Dallas, TX coupon and one scanned with the check marked coupon but the other packer didn't and was miss marked as a flat only at a higher price so she reweighed it and put on the correct bar code and I scanned it to make sure the coupon and check mark popped up. So scanning with the store app and seeing the check marked digital coupon is mandatory with dowloading the coupon to get the the right price at check out.

Thanks to dr k dr k , I was able to get the stars aligned with apps and got two briskets at $1.87/lb.

Had two in freezer, so they came out to make room for the new ones.
Will grind one, and I suppose I will just have to smoke the other. 🤣

Regular discounted prices - $63.88 and $82.55

Digital Coupon prices - $29.94 and $38.70

Brisket 2024-05-27_1.jpg
Brisket 2024-05-27_2.jpg
Receipt for Brisket 2024-05-27.jpg

Thanks again dr k dr k 👍

Last edited:
Yes thank you dr k dr k or was it tallbm tallbm ! The stars aligned for me as well. I got two the other day and my daughter came home from college and we went today to get another one. Smash burgers for dinner tonight!
No problem! Believe it or not, I didn't even buy any. I literally just smoked 2 briskets 9 days ago from a sale of $1.99/lb a week before that lol
I wanted to buy me a pair but no freezer space and I'm out of town in the time I would need to smoke them if kept in the freezer. Oh well, I'll get more near 4th of July. That is likely next time they go on sale around here :)

Reactions: jcam222
No problem! Believe it or not, I didn't even buy any. I literally just smoked 2 briskets 9 days ago from a sale of $1.99/lb a week before that lol
I wanted to buy me a pair but no freezer space and I'm out of town in the time I would need to smoke them if kept in the freezer. Oh well, I'll get more near 4th of July. That is likely next time they go on sale around here :)
We will be all ears near the 4th!!

Reactions: tallbm
Probably not a savings for all you down there but we have Chuck Roasts at $5.99 in 99701 (normally $8.99 up here).

Edit: Looks like they are $4.99 at 97603.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky