Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Same here
well.. I went to Kroger during lunch and scanned the one brisket they had. Guess what... it worked! Now I just need to find a Kroger with more than one brisket.

Attachments

• $1.87 lb Boneless Brisket.jpeg
    $1.87 lb Boneless Brisket.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 9
I tried putting that zip in my Smith's app, and it tells me to install the Kroger app.
Many items in Smith's have Kroger labels.
Don't know why I would need both apps.

Reactions: JLeonard
hmm, I clipped the brisket coupon and it shows in my app but it is coming up unavailable for me. 37064. Anyone one else notice the same?

I see that a lot, pretty sure it is a brand issue, the coupons are tied to the items UPC and different suppliers of stuff have different UPCs, also same supplier but in a far enough away area will have different UPCs. That's why it's best to scan the UPC before getting it to make sure your coupon actually covers it. I had that issue with Heritage Farm Chicken last week, my store carries them but the coupon didn't cover the ones in my area.

I tried putting that zip in my Smith's app, and it tells me to install the Kroger app.
That's why I just doing from their website, don't have to have more then the Fred Myers app, it will download all the stores coupons.

Reactions: 02ebz06
You download the Kroger app or any other affiliated store apps and sign in with your Smith's email and password, being the family of stores. You're not making a new account. So now you can enter the zip code and shop the store, view that ad for the week if you want, clip coupons and they'll be under your Smith's app clipped coupons. I downloaded six store apps and signed into each with my Kroger Email and password so they are ready for me to just open the app and enter the zip code. Store location address will pop up after entering the zip code and make sure you select the store address with the correct zip code if more than one appears. When you get to your Smith's store use the Scanner in the Smith's app and see if your coupon pops up before you go to the check out.

Reactions: jcam222 and 02ebz06
The ribeyes must be a bone in value pack of 2 or more,they cant be singles.The ribeye digital coupon is Fred Meyers,97232 and the brisket is Krogers,75075. In AZ a guy used the ribeye coupon and there the ribeyes are on sale for $5.77 but it dropped down and honored the cheaper coupon.

1716477717435.png

1716477738068.png

Last edited:
You download the Kroger app or any other affiliated store apps and sign in with your Smith's email and password, being the family of stores. You're not making a new account. So now you can enter the zip code and shop the store, view that ad for the week if you want, clip coupons and they'll be under your Smith's app clipped coupons. I downloaded six store apps and signed into each with my Kroger Email and password so they are ready for me to just open the app and enter the zip code. Store location address will pop up after entering the zip code and make sure you select the store address with the correct zip code if more than one appears. When you get to your Smith's store use the Scanner in the Smith's app and see if your coupon pops up before you go to the check out.
Well I did that...
I have 3 items clipped in Kroger app for zip 75248.
This I look at my Smith's app (local zip 87124) and it shows nothing clipped.

I'm a dummy when it comes to this kind of stuff. Forgive my ignorance. I'm in SoCal so will this work for me?
Yes, Kroger says and allows any of their digital coupons to work in any of their "family" of stores (so Kroger, Fred Meyers, Frys, etc.). It's a little more complicated then that as occasionally things don't work, I've posted about that above.

The smart thing to do is always use the phone app to scan the UPC (bar code) of the item in question, it will tell you what, if any, coupons and discounts apply.

It's been great for me as they don't even count us and Hawaii when talking about who has the most expensive groceries, that brisket is normally $6.99/lb. here.

Reactions: JLeonard and dr k
Well I did that...
I have 3 items clipped in Kroger app for zip 75248.
This I look at my Smith's app (local zip 87124) and it shows nothing clipped.
When I clip and look for them in my local app where I shop I reset my location zip code to the store address I shop and pull down from the top to refresh and the coupon pops up or close your Smith's app and reopen it.

When I clip and look for them in my local app where I shop I reset my location zip code to the store address I shop and pull down from the top to refresh and the coupon pops up or close your Smith's app and reopen it.
I can't get it to work. Adding to Smith's app works, but not to Kroger app.
I can go back to Smith's app, set zip to 75248, but doesn't do any good.
Doesn't show in clipped items.
Closed, reopened Smith's app, and still no.

The app itself is a POS.

The app itself is a POS.
Shows clipped coupon on Smith's app. You signed into Kroger app and refreshed it or closed and reopened Kroger app and not showing on Kroger app?

The app itself is a POS.
I can no longer edit my original post #1 but those three paragraphs are current. Seems like your scenario is paragraph 3 in post #1. There must be something with seeing a clipped coupon in an affiliate store and refreshing your store app you shop at to see it. People clip coupons from let say Fry's and it shows as clipped on their Fred Meyer's app with the same email and password they are signed into both apps without Kroger app in the mix. You can find let say Fry's and Fred Meyer's in different zip codes with the same digital coupons and clip one since it's 2 max at check out and buy the two, then go to you car and dowload the other coupon from the other app and go in to get two more. I don't know what else I can say to help you that others are having success. Stick with this learning curve. Others may have more insight.

Reactions: jcam222
Yes, Kroger says and allows any of their digital coupons to work in any of their "family" of stores (so Kroger, Fred Meyers, Frys, etc.). It's a little more complicated then that as occasionally things don't work, I've posted about that above.

The smart thing to do is always use the phone app to scan the UPC (bar code) of the item in question, it will tell you what, if any, coupons and discounts apply.

It's been great for me as they don't even count us and Hawaii when talking about who has the most expensive groceries, that brisket is normally $6.99/lb. here.
Awsome. It is very cool of you to share this. Ill try to figure it out.
Thank you.

Reactions: JLeonard
I can no longer edit my original post #1 but those three paragraphs are current. Seems like your scenario is paragraph 3 in post #1. There must be something with seeing a clipped coupon in an affiliate store and refreshing your store app you shop at to see it. People clip coupons from let say Fry's and it shows as clipped on their Fred Meyer's app with the same email and password they are signed into both apps without Kroger app in the mix. You can find let say Fry's and Fred Meyer's in different zip codes with the same digital coupons and clip one since it's 2 max at check out and buy the two, then go to you car and dowload the other coupon from the other app and go in to get two more. I don't know what else I can say to help you that others are having success. Stick with this learning curve. Others may have more insight.
That paragraph 3 is the reverse of what I am trying to do.
It assumes you are a Kroger customer and want coupons from affiliate stores.
I have an affiliate store and what to get the Kroger coupons.
I removed my Smith's app, and tried doing what it said anyway.
Opened Kroger app, selected affiliate store, then Smith's.
It prompted me to install it, and after installing it, I logged in to Smith's app, but did not prompt for where to shop. Had my local info already.
Closed apps and reopened Smith's app and they were there.

Apparently having the Smith's app installed first doesn't work.
Had to be installed from the Kroger app.

That was painful, but looks OK now.
Thanks

Reactions: dr k
Just got back from Kroger. The Brisket for 1.88 clipped coupon worked! Very happy. Got a 13.6lb for $26. Lowest I've seen in a few years. Here in 30019 they have it on "Sale" for $4.99 I think. For that price I can get a Prime one on sale at Sam's.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky