Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just got back from Kroger. The Brisket for 1.88 clipped coupon worked! Very happy. Got a 13.6lb for $26. Lowest I've seen in a few years. Here in 30019 they have it on "Sale" for $4.99 I think. For that price I can get a Prime one on sale at Sam's.
Nice score!! I'm waiting to see someone in the "Kroger Family" use it successfully. I've tried chuck shoulders to no avail.

Reactions: JLeonard
Fixing to try this for the first time with that awesome brisket sale. Anyone ever tried to buy beer with this trick? Our prices always seem to be higher than say Georgia prices.

Reactions: dr k
Fixing to try this for the first time with that awesome brisket sale. Anyone ever tried to buy beer with this trick? Our prices always seem to be higher than say Georgia prices.
Maybe or maybe no. Will depend on state laws. Here in GA they can't offer rewards or have coupons on alcohol. Last year we were on vacation in Wisconsin and noticed when we bought beer in the Kroger affiliate up there (I think it was called Pick n Save) we got reward points for gas. That doesn't happen here in GA.
It has worked just fine for everything else though. Even clipping coupons from the Fry's or Smiths sites has worked most of the time.
Thank you dr k dr k

Reactions: dr k and JLeonard
Never seen a digital coupon for beer so not sure if that will be something that pops up but who knows. Fingers crossed because beer is an arm and a leg lol.

I was just curious if I set up a separate Kroger account and set my phone number associated with the account up as a zip somewhere else if my local Krogers would honor the prices in that zip. Beer is way more in TN compared to Georgia for example. Probably a long shot but just a thought.

I can no longer edit my original post #1 but those three paragraphs are current. Seems like your scenario is paragraph 3 in post #1. There must be something with seeing a clipped coupon in an affiliate store and refreshing your store app you shop at to see it. People clip coupons from let say Fry's and it shows as clipped on their Fred Meyer's app with the same email and password they are signed into both apps without Kroger app in the mix. You can find let say Fry's and Fred Meyer's in different zip codes with the same digital coupons and clip one since it's 2 max at check out and buy the two, then go to you car and dowload the other coupon from the other app and go in to get two more. I don't know what else I can say to help you that others are having success. Stick with this learning curve. Others may have more insight.
I have clipped coupons on my Kroger app, my Smith's app, my Fred Meyer app, and my Fry's app. All of the clipped coupons show up in all the apps, even multiple coupons for the same item such as ones with different prices. Ex: Butter is $2.99/ea at Kroger and I clipped that. But Fred Meyer 97603 has the butter for $2.79. I clipped that, also and both coupons show up. When I went to buy it, the lower coupon was automatically applied. Kroger is my only shopping option and when I go, I simply scan the bar code of whatever I want to buy from my Kroger app and the item will pop up on the screen along with the price and then any associated coupon(s) I've clipped.

For those who may not know, the scan feature is to the right of the search bar in the app, Just click on the scan symbol and the scan feature pops up kind of like a camera screen. Simply point it at the bar code of the item in question and it will tell you the current price and any associated coupons. All of this is done in the app.
Kroger Scan.jpg

When you go to check out, you have to use your Plus Card that's in the app and be sure to have your location set to the store or zip code where you're shopping. I have a regular store card too, but it's not linked to the app so it won't apply the coupons I've clipped.
Kroger Card.jpg

Hope this helps...

Me neither...
If you check out the cash back section a lot of time that's where they run alcohol deals. Friend in GA was using that and getting a 24 case of Bud piss light for $8.99. Several months back they were doing cashback on Ultra's and I ended up getting $25 applied to my paypal account because of it. If you are a wine drinker they run a lot of deals for that too. Just gotta keep JLeonard JLeonard away from that franzia

Last edited:
I can no longer edit my original post #1 but those three paragraphs are current. Seems like your scenario is paragraph 3 in post #1. There must be something with seeing a clipped coupon in an affiliate store and refreshing your store app you shop at to see it. People clip coupons from let say Fry's and it shows as clipped on their Fred Meyer's app with the same email and password they are signed into both apps without Kroger app in the mix. You can find let say Fry's and Fred Meyer's in different zip codes with the same digital coupons and clip one since it's 2 max at check out and buy the two, then go to you car and dowload the other coupon from the other app and go in to get two more. I don't know what else I can say to help you that others are having success. Stick with this learning curve. Others may have more insight.
Oh that's a good double dip trick!

If you can clip the digital coupon it will work. Scan the upc bar code with the store app scanner from the home page and if the coupon shows up with the check mark on it you are good at checkout and if other affiliates have the same coupon drop the beer in your vehicle and download that one and go back inside and get your limit on that digital coupon.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
WOW IT WORKS !
Not the first time with my phone number but the cashier took my phone, open the app and scanned my savers card # and BAM.
20240524_132520.jpg

Can't think you guys enough for overexplanning this so even I could make it work !
Looks like a brisket cook thie weekend 😋

Keith

Reactions: tallbm and MJB05615
Maybe or maybe no. Will depend on state laws. Here in GA they can't offer rewards or have coupons on alcohol. Last year we were on vacation in Wisconsin and noticed when we bought beer in the Kroger affiliate up there (I think it was called Pick n Save) we got reward points for gas. That doesn't happen here in GA.
It has worked just fine for everything else though. Even clipping coupons from the Fry's or Smiths sites has worked most of the time.
Thank you dr k dr k
Alcohol coupons started in Peoria, IL during Covid. Yes they may be state to state. Give it a try.

I was just curious if I set up a separate Kroger account and set my phone number associated with the account up as a zip somewhere else if my local Krogers would honor the prices in that zip. Beer is way more in TN compared to Georgia for example. Probably a long shot but just a thought.
I'm in Peoria, IL 61615 and shop Lindbergh store and get 700 digital coupons weekly vs 300 or so normally loaded with wine, booze, beer digital coupons you can try.

I'm in Peoria, IL 61615 and shop Lindbergh store and get 700 digital coupons weekly vs 300 or so normally loaded with wine, booze, beer digital coupons you can try.

Appreciate it man! I just loaded up a $6.99lb strip steak deal. I loaded on a $4.00 beer coupon but when I went back to my zip code it said not applicable items so I assume that one won't work.

Scanned the bar code at my Kroger..wouldn’t recognize it…even had the meat guy put a new label on it. Still nothing. Would have been great deal…$7.99/pd here!

Jim

Reactions: newbiesmoker
Scanned the bar code at my Kroger..wouldn’t recognize it…even had the meat guy put a new label on it. Still nothing. Would have been great deal…$7.99/pd here!

Jim
At mine the code didn't scan either, but I went to the checkout and the sale price worked.

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky