UMAi Elk Salami

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man, that looks good!!! Coarse chopped meat and fat...yeah, I'm likin' that.

Fermented and dry cured? Normal temps and humidity?

Eric

Man, that looks good!!! Coarse chopped meat and fat...yeah, I'm likin' that.

Fermented and dry cured? Normal temps and humidity?

Eric
Normal ferment and dry cure with UMAi salami bags. I dont use temp and R/H anymore, to many gadgets for me to try to store.

That texture looks good!  Should be a smooth chew with the fat as well.
If i come to TX i'm going to look you up. I have nephew in houston. Him and his 2 brothers shot hogs and asked me to come make sausage.

Left Ryan (houston) big wig for BP goes all over the world.

Chase (calif microsoft)

Lee (la county paramedic)

If i come to TX i'm going to look you up. I have nephew in houston. Him and his 2 brothers shot hogs and asked me to come make sausage.

Left Ryan (houston) big wig for BP goes all over the world.

Chase (calif microsoft)

Lee (la county paramedic)
I'd love to meet up with you.  I'm about 4 hours north of H town, but always looking for an excuse for a road trip.

Thanks everyone.

I have lots of time on my hands and not enough room to make all what i would like. My wife puts up with me......yikes

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky