Two drunk Pirates and a bird!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
 Dirtsailor,
Current exchange rate $1 US = $1.20 NZ. Just in case you thought that was a big pricey.
Hell of a lot of sailing,great trout fishing, you have to put up with the accents but you can't have everything:biggrin:  

If you're gonna go to an island I'd recommend Hawai'i! We have the best exchange rate for US currency: $1 = $1! It don't get any better than that...

Sailing? check!

Great fishing? The best in the world!

Accents? Pidgin to the max!

Our current president was born here! I was also born in that same hospital (no, I wasn't born in Kenya; don't even go there!); my wife went to high school with him.

Plus, you've already lived here and know how great it is...:icon_smile:

Moikel, I'm gonna pm you with a question about where you live...

One dollar US = one dollar 20 cents NZ. But anyway ... I will get to you on Greenwell Point .My weekender is there I live in big ,loud,dirty , sin city ( Sydney).

Supposedly, we are part of the U S of A! You'd never know it by the tourist who are often heard saying "you know back in the states this costs...."

Last time I checked we were a state for 55 years!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky