Twisted Beef Wellington

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Pulled a piece out of the freezer I guess the label fell off LOL
So things changed a bit okay a lot
Thawed the puff pastry put a layer of home made Kraut and Gouda Cheese
DSCN1447.JPG
Smeared The Corn Beef with Mustard added more cheese
DSCN1448.JPG
Folded the dough seam side down
DSCN1449.JPG
Baked at 400°F for 40 minutes
DSCN1450.JPG
Sliced the end for my wife
DSCN1453.JPG
Plated with more Kraut and Horse Radish Sauce
DSCN1454.JPG
It was actually pretty good
Thanks for looking
Richie

It was actually pretty good
You don't say . I guess it was ! That looks and sounds fantastic . My kind of flavors right there .
Really great idea Richie .

P. S.
I put some of the Reaper seeds you sent me in my Aero garden . Been sitting here awhile . Hope they sprout .

You don't say . I guess it was ! That looks and sounds fantastic . My kind of flavors right there .
Really great idea Richie .

P. S.
I put some of the Reaper seeds you sent me in my Aero garden . Been sitting here awhile . Hope they sprout .
Rich My seeds died when I moved here, they were left in the garage.
That meal was a hit wife wants me to make it for Patties Day
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That looks awesome, really creative and fun twist. It would be fun to go with thousand island & swiss to make it a twisted Rueben. Thank you for sharing,
Engineers Up!

That looks awesome, really creative and fun twist. It would be fun to go with thousand island & swiss to make it a twisted Rueben. Thank you for sharing,
Engineers Up!
I was thinking Rueben when I seen the meat LOL I did not have any Rye Bread, I like the horse radish on a Rueben
Richie

Looks pretty darned good to me Richie and extra credit for the creativity. Well done sir!!

Robert
Robert Thank You Your dishes always look great sorry I have not been posting on yours and all the good folks here.
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky