Corned Beef Ruben

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I really like this one Richie!!! Especially being open faced topped with all that cheese.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: jcam222
I have to find a better Swiss BH doesn't have enough taste to me.
Only cheese I like from Boars head is the white cheddar horse radish . I buy a swiss and rye from Hoffmans that's good . They also have a good " mouse cheese " swiss . My kids always called it that ,,, the influence of cartoons ,,,

Awesome sammy's!
Big second on the Hoffman's Swiss n' rye!
My number one choice is the Finlandia Swiss (sharp) cold smoked of course!
Point for sure!

Reactions: chopsaw
Awesome Looking Sammies there, My Brother!!
Now I'm Hungry Again!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Brother John Thank you the Corned Beef is the best I ever made,can't beat making your own.I just wish briskets were more available.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Yes sir now your on target whew a Ruben. Dang you moved to far away now it's a trip to visit for a sammie.

Warren
Warren Thank you Bring some of them crabs up we'll make ya a treat with them,an some nice Corned Beef or Pastrami. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I really like this one Richie!!! Especially being open faced topped with all that cheese.

Point for sure
Chris

Chris Thank you going to see if I can get some better cheese next time.Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie
going to do some yard clean up now

Only cheese I like from Boars head is the white cheddar horse radish . I buy a swiss and rye from Hoffmans that's good . They also have a good " mouse cheese " swiss . My kids always called it that ,,, the influence of cartoons ,,,

Rich Thank you I never seen that brand of cheese will keep an eye open.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I am hooked on Hoffman’s sharper than sharp as my go to cheese for burgers. Not really that sharp, more of a cross of medium cheddar meets velveta lol but melts really well and great on the burger.

Reactions: chopsaw
Dang that looks good I love a good Ruben

Gary

Awesome sammy's!
Big second on the Hoffman's Swiss n' rye!
My number one choice is the Finlandia Swiss (sharp) cold smoked of course!
Point for sure!

I've had Finlandia before but never seen the sharp Thank you another 1 to look for.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky