Turtle Fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

erodinamik

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 11, 2010
Alamogordo, NM
I got this in a email and had to share...

"Now that the seafood industry is on hold in south LA, Cajun's are having to adjust their cuisine.

345fbc4b_Turtle1jpeg.jpg

Handmade ground beef patties, topped with sharp cheddar cheese, wrapped in bacon weave, then the next step, add hot dogs as the heads, legs with slits for toes and tail."

They go on to mention something silly like putting them in the oven, so I left that part out.  Thought these sounded delicious and hilarious!  Definitely going to try these out.

LOL. Damn. When I seen this title I thought "Cool someone actually caught and cleaned a turtle, then stuffed it into a fattie". Either way this is cool looking. But I still wanted to see the other
icon_biggrin.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I love everything about those turtles!

If I attended a party and the host presented some turtles like that, I'd be very impressed!

Very creative!  Thanks for sharing the photos!

That is hilarious and creative...I wish I saw this 10 years ago when my girls were little, they would have loved these...I had to carve Apples in to Swans for months, years ago because they thought they were, "so Pretty"...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky