Turned my Brisket into Chili

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

djoseph74

Original poster
Jan 2, 2013
Northville, MI
Thought I'd share this... it was a huge hit at the office today.  I did a brisket cook over the weekend, and turned a bit of it into chili for the Church cook off.  After that I made more to share at work. Turned out really good.  Enjoy, a link to my web site has the list of ingredients and how to make it.

http://dansrollingbbq.com/brisket-chili/

Thanks!  I am newly created fan of it.  I was playing around trying to find an edge for the church cookoff when it hit me :)  Mmmmm

Thanks guys!

Doug - let me know how it turns out!  I know you'll LOVE it. 

BTW, on the ingredients list, I put a range on the spices.  I took the upper limits of them.  I will also warn, 6-7 chili peppers makes it REALLY hot.  Cutting down to 4 kept the heat, but more balance.

Enjoy!

-Dan

Dan,

I was thinking I might sub habaneros for the jalapenos so no worries on heat. I love heat. It looks super good so will be top of my list. Maybe even this weekend. 

Thanks again!!

Doug

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky