MMMMM Chili!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DemonPit

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 5, 2023
Michigan
So I made a pot of my fall chili a little early. I used 2lbs brisket, 2lbs ground beef, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, yellow onions, chili mac beans, beef broth.

Yummy doesnt even come close to the taste. You can really taste the smoked brisket. I did cut off all of the bark from the brisket. I didn't want black bits in my chili. That would look unappealing. 20230816_153502.jpg 20230816_154742.jpg

Man that does look good DP, I've already started saving meat leftovers for another round.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Grillin_Time
Looks delicious! I love that first pot of chili when the weather turns and it turns cold... or chilly and rainy... just warms ya up inside!
Love your bowl size as well!

Ryan

Reactions: Grillin_Time
So I made a pot of my fall chili a little early. I used 2lbs brisket, 2lbs ground beef, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, yellow onions, chili mac beans, beef broth.

Yummy doesnt even come close to the taste. You can really taste the smoked brisket. I did cut off all of the bark from the brisket. I didn't want black bits in my chili. That would look unappealing. View attachment 673728View attachment 673729
I’m doing this soon. Lol I would this weekend for the football games but I’m already making pork belly burnt ends. This might have to wait a week.

Reactions: DemonPit
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky