Turkey Kielbasi Fresh & Smoked

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Outstanding looking Sammy right there, my Brother!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Brother John Thanks I figured you would like to see someone else post a sandwich.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Great looking kielbasi Richie, let me know if you need my address.... Like

Charlie you know them boarder cops got good sniffers LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Richie

That’s a great looking keilbasa. I bet it taste great too!

It would be nice to see another variety around here. This is the time of year here where there’s a ring in everyone’s refrigerator.

Just finished a ring of smoked myself with some red horseradish. Seeing yours makes me hungry for more.

It was really good the home made Kraut went well with it Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Now your just getting me antsy for my cannon to come. Great looking kielbasa Richie.

Point for sure.
Chris

Chris you are going to have a lot of fun making all sorts of good eats.Thanks for the Points I appreciate it
Richie

Wow, very nice my friend! That looks phenomenal, going to have to try this! Is this recipe your Keilbasa recipe? Just using turkey instead?

Wow, very nice my friend! That looks phenomenal, going to have to try this! Is this recipe your Keilbasa recipe? Just using turkey instead?

Justin yes it is the same other then I added more Marjoram.
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Last edited:
Justin yes it is the same other then I added more Marjoram.
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
Justin here is the recipe I forgot to edit the original mustard seeds were added
Smoked Turkey Kielbasi

5 lb. Turkey Thighs skin on grind once
thru fine plate

1 Cup non fat dry milk

1 level tsp. cure #1

2 Tbsp. salt

1/2 Tbsp. sugar

1 Lrg. clove garlic or ( 1Tbsp granulated )

1/2 Tbsp. black pepper

1 Tbsp. marjoram

1 Tbsp. mustard seeds (or more)

8 oz. ice water

Last edited:
Don't know how I missed this Richie but that is awesome I can get ground turkey very easy.

Warren
Warren It is easy to miss post with the new site 20 post per page an only 10 pages,I am in the process of looking for a new house in Mass.,I am heading up again on Fri. an I know I will miss a bunch.You can alter that recipe to taste Garlic,salt or what ever.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Wow, Richie, talk about a home run! Big like for something I have to try.
Disco Thank you this was the same batch of ground Turkey as the Italian style LOL I am tp the point that I believe if you can make it with Pork you can use whatever Poultry you want.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Warren It is easy to miss post with the new site 20 post per page an only 10 pages,I am in the process of looking for a new house in Mass.,I am heading up again on Fri. an I know I will miss a bunch.You can alter that recipe to taste Garlic,salt or what ever.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Thanks Richie you leaving Jersey?

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky