Tropical Storm Sourdough.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Getting some sourdough mixed up

250g lukewarm filtered water
150g active mature starter
25g olive oil

Mixed together.
IMG_5451.JPG

Next mix in
500g bread flour
10g fine seas salt (i went with 12g for some added flavor.

Mix by hand or with a fork. Do the pincher method.
Cover and autolyse for 30-60 mins
IMG_5452.JPG

After autolyse work the dough into a rough ball shape.
Cover and bulk rise for 10-12 hrs.
IMG_5453.JPG

BBL

And my bulk rise went "POOF"
I put it in the fridge until tomorrow morning.
IMG_5461.JPG

These small SD boule's are perfect for a couple people.

IMG_5475.JPG

Reactions: SmokinAl
Looks real good Rick, and it looks like your just gonna get a bit of rain & some moderate winds. I don’t think we will get much here in Sebring. But we could use a couple of inches of rain, but don’t need the wind!
Al

Looks real good Rick, and it looks like your just gonna get a bit of rain & some moderate winds. I don’t think we will get much here in Sebring. But we could use a couple of inches of rain, but don’t need the wind!
Al
Thanks Al

Yeah the residents here full time are not even putting things away or securing anything.
Local weather says 20% winds of 20-35mph and 3-6" rain. Heading towards Tampa looks like and we have to be there on Wed...OUI

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky