Tri Tip Kettle Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That TT is perfectly done Chris and Happy Anniversary! That’s a nice looking plated shot too! I’d be all over that.

Reactions: gmc2003
That TT is perfectly done Chris and Happy Anniversary! That’s a nice looking plated shot too! I’d be all over that.
Thank you very much Joe.

Chris

I would have been here sooner but that wife of mine had me slaving away! :emoji_blush: Ok no but happy anniversary!
And your tri tip and meal look delicious! Don't feel bad about one thing on your plate at a time...we had a foreign exchange student from France years ago, she cooked us a classic meal of theirs, 7 courses, ate it 1 course at a time...so you must be part French lol!

Ryan

Reactions: gmc2003
I would have been here sooner but that wife of mine had me slaving away! :emoji_blush: Ok no but happy anniversary!
And your tri tip and meal look delicious! Don't feel bad about one thing on your plate at a time...we had a foreign exchange student from France years ago, she cooked us a classic meal of theirs, 7 courses, ate it 1 course at a time...so you must be part French lol!

Ryan
Appreciate it Ryan, I'm not French but that would have explained it. I also eat hot pizza funny. I scrap off all the toppings onto my plate. Then I sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the bread. Eat the bread then with a fork I eat the toppings. Cold pizza I eat normally.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky