Traeger or gun

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
depends on how many guns you already have:D A gun will not depreciate as much as a Traegar.
I have enough critter gitters already, and been wanting a new smoker I don't have to baby sit like my stick burners, so it would be a Pellet grill for me

Reactions: SonnyE
That's a tough one. :cool:
Without a Traeger, you can't cook. :confused:
Without a gun, you can't fill the Traeger. :eek:

Something tells me you already have a gun (Based on your avatar).
What about ammo?:rolleyes:

Hard choice. On one hand I can get the meat with the gun but can't smoke the meat with it. Either choice will be right in some way. don.

depends on how many guns you already have:D A gun will not depreciate as much as a Traegar.
I have enough critter gitters already, and been wanting a new smoker I don't have to baby sit like my stick burners, so it would be a Pellet grill for me
I have enough guns to do what I need to do but more is always better. A couple of handguns have my eye and so does an AR. I have also been considering a pellet grill for awhile.

That's a tough one. :cool:
Without a Traeger, you can't cook. :confused:
Without a gun, you can't fill the Traeger. :eek:

Something tells me you already have a gun (Based on your avatar).
What about ammo?:rolleyes:
Yeah. Stock up for the zombie apocalypse. ;)

Gun

You can get a nice AR for that price.

I have the Camp Chef Pellet Grill dlx, blows the doors off the traeger.

Yeah. Stock up for the zombie apocalypse. ;)
When I saw the election results in 2008, I collected and reloaded all the brass I could get my hands on. With my own cast bullets.
So I want a Traeger, or more likely, a Green Mountain Grill.
I'm, uh, a non-conformist. :rolleyes:

Like I said, Tough choice...

Reactions: Reginald
A gun, but which one depends on what you shoot. When I was a kid, we shot with rifle, pistol, and shotgun enthusiasts. We were one of the few that showed up at all three venues because most did their shooting in just one specialty.

I remember well that some shot with just one gun, because that was all they could afford (and that was before guns got so expensive) whereas others would bring a different one each week. Those with big collections often bought sets (e.g., the full range of shotgun gauges), or bought guns with beautiful stocks or engravings. So, if you're one of those, you'll never complete your collection.

Of the guns I took over when dad died many years ago, by far the most fun to shoot is my High Standard 107 .22 competition pistol. I've never shot a gun with better balance. It is strictly for target use because it has too fine a trigger to be safe outside a range setting. I sold the matching .45 because it was too expensive to shoot regularly and, for protection, too finicky.

When I saw the election results in 2008, I collected and reloaded all the brass I could get my hands on. With my own cast bullets.
So I want a Traeger, or more likely, a Green Mountain Grill.
I'm, uh, a non-conformist. :rolleyes:

Like I said, Tough choice...
Yeah. I had a hunch at what you meant by ammo.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky