Traeger or gun

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've been looking at the Savage MSR 15 patrol in 5.56... AND I'm looking at the Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44 Mag... Win the lotto time....

2016-11-14 14.37.22.jpg

Since this is a show and tell, here's mine. Sons of Liberty Gunworks multi, Eotech 512 holo sight.

Reactions: Reginald
I hand load hard cast bullets I make myself... 350 grain cast from lead shot... Antimony and lead.. they are fairly hard.. at a muzzle velocity of 1080 ft/sec.. I know it's slow... about like a 12 gauge... all the energy is absorbed by the animal in about 8-12" of penetration.. 900 ft pounds of energy is a bit.. over 100 yds is not something I would shoot at... It's a brush gun...
Yes it's a super red hawk, 44 magnum, 9.5" barrel... with a 1.25 x 4 Tasco scope.. Millet scope mounts..

I think my pops has one with 7.5" barrel . He has used it deer hunting.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky