Today's smoke - Pork loin with homemade wine peppercorn sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If anyone makes this sauce let me know what you think of it - good or bad 
smile.gif

Dude.. don't do that to me.. Jesus...   Now I have a stiff one for a pork loin with peppercorn sauce... dang that looks way good.. Good job.. I will try the sauce and let you know.. Since your close, I will hook you up with a few bottles of bone dry (and I mean DRY) raspberry wine I made this year... It goes really good with most of the meats we do. It had such a great Raspberry taste before I was going to sweeten it that I decided that I was leaving it completely dry... I think you would enjoy it.  Ill PM you for your address so I can get you a few.

Jim

Dude.. don't do that to me.. Jesus...   Now I have a stiff one for a pork loin with peppercorn sauce... dang that looks way good.. Good job.. I will try the sauce and let you know.. Since your close, I will hook you up with a few bottles of bone dry (and I mean DRY) raspberry wine I made this year... It goes really good with most of the meats we do. It had such a great Raspberry taste before I was going to sweeten it that I decided that I was leaving it completely dry... I think you would enjoy it.  Ill PM you for your address so I can get you a few.

Jim

ROTF.gif
 Thanks man! 
biggrin.gif

Oh, my aching loins!!! That last pic about made me jump up and run to the freezer to grab one and toss into my little fridge to get started thawing...then, I realized I smoked my last one already...
icon_rolleyes.gif
...time to restock again. But...I still have some beef...gotta go look for candidates now.

I like the ingredients in the sauce...it should bring out a nice finishing touch to the smoked loin. I've never done a cream sauce yet, and this would be a nice way to start another chapter in the book of smoke.

Thanks for sharing this!

Eric

I forgot to add that I used my own beef broth for this I had saved. It was richer than what you get at the store. If you try some of the sauce & use store bought broth you may want to add a little extra to be sure you have enough beef flavor once you simmer it down...

Damn that looks delicious! Some ppl on another bbq forum I'm a member of told me to come here & look at some of your stuff - they weren't kidding it's amazing!

Damn that looks delicious! Some ppl on another bbq forum I'm a member of told me to come here & look at some of your stuff - they weren't kidding it's amazing!
Thanks man 
biggrin.gif
   This is the only forum I'm a member of - I have no need to go to any others 
smile.gif
   That is some good eating loin though 
beercheer.gif

Reactions: yotzee
What kind of wines are you making? Local grapes or from Cali?

I am into wine making too, although I took a 2 year break due to time restraints. Still have about 75L of Cote du Rhone-like-blend waiting for bottling.

That loin looks incredible with that sauce! I want to try a loin now that has to be good!
Thanks man 
smile.gif
  They are very good 
icon_mrgreen.gif

That there is a damn fine looking meal!   Great job and I will be giving the sauce a try sometime!
Thanks Yotzee 
smile.gif
  Yeah that sauce is good on other things too...

What kind of wines are you making? Local grapes or from Cali?

I am into wine making too, although I took a 2 year break due to time restraints. Still have about 75L of Cote du Rhone-like-blend waiting for bottling.
Yeah it's fun isn't it? 
icon_mrgreen.gif
  I mostly use local grapes & fruits for mine but every once in a while I will splurge on some premium grapes...

You continue to impress Smoking B. That looks like an expensive pork dish from an upscale restaurant nice job!

That look really great.  I am new to smoking, and am going to try pork loin tomorrow.  About how long did it take for that piece of  pork to get done?

Thanks,

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky