Todays smoke!! 9 pound butt!! Done...the money shot !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have to get a new camera. Your camera shows all of the juices and everything. My cell phone doesn't do the food justice. Great smoke again!
Looks-Great.gif

You and your stinking picture of the Guru has me pricing one. Just what I didn't want to do, spend another $300 today on my habit. I have to ask.  Did you get the adapter for the WSM?  I'm wondering if that portion is really necessary.

Great looking butt, by the way.  It has me wanting a pulled pork sandwich for breakfast and I don't usually eat breakfast!

Not to worry they are only $280.00 with the adapter for a 22.5" WSM.

Great job.  Butts, then sausage, plus smoked mac & cheese.  I've been told the WSM is the way to go.  Obviously the guru makes it nearly foolproof, but I've heard people who state once you get used to the WSM it will hold steady for hours without any fuss.
I agree..see post #12..

The guru is the bomb for extra long smokes..I liked going to bed and not worrying about it.

Glad i bought it!!

Craig

Thanks guys!! I am a happy guy!  (just woke up)

Craig

OK you asked for it!!

hahahahhaahahahaha..

Craig, you're lucky it's only a 41-1/2 hour drive to your place from mine or I'd just happen to be in the neightborhood at dinner time every day
beercheer.gif
! You and Nepas are putting out record breaking que views, for sure!  
th_wsmsmile0ly.gif
  So glad the move has been good for you!

Craig, you're lucky it's only a 41-1/2 hour drive to your place from mine or I'd just happen to be in the neightborhood at dinner time every day
beercheer.gif
! You and Nepas are putting out record breaking que views, for sure!  
th_wsmsmile0ly.gif
  So glad the move has been good for you!
Thanks!!  I don't come close to what TNN does tho.. ( The Nepas Network )

Craig

Last edited:
Great looking PP, Craig!   
thumb1.gif
   The mac-n-cheese & the sausage weren't too shabby either!  

Thanls Al!!

We are eating good here in the panhandle!!

Craig

Last nite while heating this up for dinner..The Woman sez " This is the pulled pork you have done yet". 

Not last nites pics but it is what it looked like!!!

7f6520e8_002.jpg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky