• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

TMG Pit Smoker for sale

pignit

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 3, 2008
I'm selling my new standard flow Heritage 48 with the Copperhead firebox/griddle and 4 wheel drive kit.
This thing is bullet proof. I've smoked with it 3 times and it does a great job.
I could possibly help with the delivery if it's in the Knoxville/Sevierville TN vicinity.

Sorry.... can't ship. Any questions drop me a PM.
$3400 firm.

“Sold”

Attachments

Last edited:

pignit

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 3, 2008
Thanks.... it smokes great too. The only reason I'm trying to sell it is they have a new design that has front loading doors like a French door on a fridge. My shoulders would love it. If I don't sell it I'm happy to keep it but if I do happen to sell it, I'll order the Fridge design.

pignit

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 3, 2008
I'm selling my new standard flow Heritage 48 with the Copperhead firebox/griddle and 4 wheel drive kit.
This thing is bullet proof. I've smoked with it 3 times and it does a great job.
I could possibly help with the delivery if it's in the Knoxville/Sevierville TN vicinity.
Sorry.... can't ship. Any questions drop me a PM.
$3400 firm.
“Sold”

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.