• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Three Great Web Sites for Supplies

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2005
Smokers,
I've come across three really good sources for smoker supplies. They are:

www.bulkbbq.com

www.barbecue-store.com

www. hawgeyesbbq.com

Looks like they can provide anything from wood chips to smokers. And the "bulk" site offers good discounts for quantity orders (smoking teams etc.) Anyway, hope they are of help to you.

Bill Smith

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Thanks, Bill

The link for hawgeyesbbq didn't work for me, I had to TYPE it into the address bar (such hard work I know). Looks like a good source for different types of wood.

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Thanks for the sites, Bill! Great stuff. BTW, the reason your hyperlink to Hawgeyes does not work is because of a space between the period and the h.
Monty

bob-bqn

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 5, 2005
Thanks for the bookmarks Bill. Ya never know when they'll come in handy.

i43354

Joined Nov 19, 2007
Just copy the URl and paste it into the google search screen and it will come up.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
I've purchased from Hawgeyesbbq in the past, their customer service is very good, and prompt too.

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Just need to edit out the space between the dot after the last w and the h.

Ooops ... Monty already covered it.... note to self ... need to read all the posts first!

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
I like Hawgeyesbbq too and they don't pork you on shipping like some outfits do!

walking dude

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 5, 2007
HAHAHA.......what i love bout hawgseye.......its 20 minutes north of me.....bout halfway between me and smokebuzz..........great place

d88de

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.