Thinking about buying an AMNS? Then you need to read this.

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by canned smoke, Mar 7, 2011.

1. canned smoke

canned smoke Fire Starter SMF Premier Member

I ordered a 6x8 AMNS last week. I splurged for the Maverick 732 and 5 pounds of cherry dust. A few days later my package arrived. I opened it up and dug my goodies out but it wasn't 100% correct. I contacted Todd and not only does he ship QUICKLY, but the guy responds to his emails lightening fast. Without hesitation he corrected what was wrong and even filled a special order request for me as well. The rest of my stuff is on the way!

That is the kind of customer support that will make anyone a success. Thinking of ordering an AMNS? All I can say is quit thinking and get it done. You will not find anyone out there with better customer service and willingness to do what he can to make things right.

Thanks Todd. Outstanding job!

http://www.amazenproducts.com/default.asp

2. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Todd has the reputation of having a quality product and superior customer service.  Plus, It is MADE IN AMERICA...[​IMG]

3. smokingohiobutcher

smokingohiobutcher Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Top Notch that Todd is!!! I hope i get to meet him someday!

SOB

4. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Yup yup yup..

Todd is da bomb!!!

Craig

5. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Ditto on all the above!

6. que-ball

que-ball Smoking Fanatic

Ditto again!

7. cycletrash

cycletrash Meat Mopper

Ditto once again !

8. porked

porked Smoking Fanatic

Certainly no argument here.

9. rdknb

rdknb Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I agree with all above!!!

10. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

11. venture

venture Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Add one more.

12. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

[​IMG]

13. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I have worked with Todd in the past, and he knows the value of a good and happy customer base. That's the way business should be run. It's all good my friend.

14. nakom

nakom Fire Starter

Nothing but great interaction with Todd, wish more people run a business like he does.

15. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

This is the very reason that so many of us here on this site support Todd 100%

16. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

I totally agree that the service that todd gives is the best in the business.  When i made a order i was having some computer issues and paid for my order twice. I recived a friendly email in a matter of minutes to clear up the problem! Top notch service and the best product for smoking!!! Thanks Todd!!!

17. chef willie

chef willie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hah....glad I saw this. I've been slacking on ordering my stuff from Todd ever since the bank took 3 days to transfer $ into my PayPal acct. last week. Will get it done today....thanks for the nudge

18. I'm am also a proud member of the Todd fan club!

19. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    [​IMG]

20. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]  Well he's close anyway's