The waiting game.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

checkdude

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 1, 2016
winnipeg. canada
Just heard from my daughter in law my son has been taken to emergency room with severe chest pains. Due to covid nobody is able to go in with him. She was given phone number to call every hour for updates. So frustrating! Sorry for venting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JC in GB
Hope all turns out well. Biggest fear right now for me is something happening to wife and kids and me not being allowed to be there. Prayers for your son bud

For some reason when I first saw this post it stopped at "my son has been taken" none of the rest. Hence my question. Apologies

Having seen the whole post My sincere sympathies and prayers

This COVID situation is so very sad for the loved ones of anyone requiring emergency or long term hospitalization and care. Prayers for your son, hopefully you'll get good news soon that he's ok!

Damn man thoughts and prayers are with your family. Like Jake said that is my biggest fear with the wife and kids. Keep us updated.

So sorry to hear! Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Ryan

Thank you everyone. My fingers are crossed. Just can't help having bad thoughts. It sure is scary. The kids are supposed to outlive us old folks not the other way around. I'll be back when I know more.

Prayers sure hope all goes well. It sucks not only for the loved ones that can't visit it really sucks for the patient I had to have emergency surgery and nobody allowed in I was on a vent for 4 days and lost at least 5 days that I don't remember anything

So Sorry to hear that, CheckDude!!
Prayers sent from PA.
Hopefully him being under 50 years old, he can shake it off, and walk out of there.

Bear

Thoughts and prayers.
Can’t imagine much anguish worse than kids passing before parents.
Stay positive ... recovery rate great for the young.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky