the missus is away meatloaf & ABT'S

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2007
Sault Ste Marie,ON
the missus doesnt come home until tomorrow.... as you can tell everything has bacon in it..lol

mind you, she is probably looking at the forum while in north carolina...love ya baby..lol

ABT's

meatloaf with some rub and of course wrapped in bacon

Hey Jeff, like i said earlier, your my hero, only guy i know that smokes all week long! But next time mama goes away you better call your local SMF buddies over for dinner
biggrin.gif

P.S. your camera sucks!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif
LOL

i work thursdays-sundays sometimes mondays... so monday-wednesday is like the weekend to me... also nice time to go fishing because all you guys are working..lol

yes my camera sucks... the missus saw one the other day and asked if i wanted it...of course i did BUT she forgot to tell me that she was going to north carolina until right b4 she was leaving(or i forgot to listen..lol).. plane ticket, moving to new house, tags on car,new niece and two more nieces on the way...no money for camera..lol

i am finishing moving right off of I75 tomorrow... an easy detour for anybody that wants to join me for an evening of good food.. invitation is open to all...

overall this was a good day to smoke.... makes going back to work tomorrow night alot easier..lol

i took these pics special for you Bubba, steady steady hand, nice and clear..lol

finished ABT's

finished bacon wrapped meatloaf

meatloaf split in half to share with the neighbor... was the last time they are going to smell my smoker and figured i would let them have some..lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to mapquest, looks like you are only about 1 hr north. Flint airport (Bishop) is only 35 min away.
confused.gif

the mixture was, chipotle bbq sauce, W.sauce,steak sauce and a little bit of my spritz....and bacon..lol

yes the meatloaf pix look pink but was actually a little over done, a little dry... my meat thermometer was off this time, i usually check its accuracy everytime,this time i didnt.... time for a new one

i usually cook my meatloaf to medium, i like it a little juicy..lol

yes i enjoy indoor gardening and NO i am not smoking anything else....well at least not in the last few years....lol

with the new house we just moved into, indoor gardening wont be an option as our new place is actually sitting on 6 lots, surrounded by maple trees and oaks...
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky