The last go-round of high oil prices....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
yeah, they will try to lower them until the midterms...may not work. Not trying to get political but releasing our reserves now is what it is.

Reactions: gmc2003
Sucks all around
Why did the dollar get removed from gold standard to petro standard.

Strategic reserves was part of the DoD to insure fuel for the military.

And I heard on the news today that OPEC is going to cut back production.. there goes prices again
When someone spits in a Saudi King's face they should not be surprised when the Saudi King spits back.

Last edited:
I heard oil tankers burn about 2.5K gallons of fuel an hour. I wonder how many carbon credits Brandon is buying to offset the deliveries.

Chris

Reactions: Plinsc
Jumped an average of .30 a gallon last night here in the upstate of South Carolina

2 years ago no one was driving due to Covid. Let's not wish for that again.

2 years ago no one was driving due to Covid. Let's not wish for that again.
LMAO!
What planet are you from again, I missed it?

planes were in the air, goods were being delivered by truck, people were going to work every day, trains were running, good grief it was a very small part of society that had the luxury to sit home and get paid while having groceries delivered to their homes. I wasn’t one of them and I went to physical work every day, bought my groceries and supplies and maintained a small business through that crap.

Didn’t drive because of Covid,, hahahhha.

LMAO!
What planet are you from again, I missed it?

planes were in the air, goods were being delivered by truck, people were going to work every day, trains were running, good grief it was a very small part of society that had the luxury to sit home and get paid while having groceries delivered to their homes. I wasn’t one of them and I went to physical work every day, bought my groceries and supplies and maintained a small business through that crap.

Didn’t drive because of Covid,, hahahhha.
I wish for 2-years ago every minute of every day.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky