The last go-round of high oil prices....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Grabbed a tank full at Costco yesterday @$3.04 I am sure that is the last time I see that for a while. Oh wait, maybe November 7-8 it will be cheaper and then it will be $6.50 on the 9th.
We're up to 3.89/gal. here. I take it NY still hasn't reinstated the gas tax.

Everybody stay tuned for 6-7 dollar gas this winter, and God help you on heating fuel. I’m really afraid of the pain coming this winter with fuel. Food price too, but that a different story. 2023 will be painful in my humble opinion so hunker down and store what you can now.

Everybody stay tuned for 6-7 dollar gas this winter, and God help you on heating fuel. I’m really afraid of the pain coming this winter with fuel. Food price too, but that a different story. 2023 will be painful in my humble opinion so hunker down and store what you can now.
Emily is a highly successful commercial realtor in our area. You should hear what most of her multi million dollar investors are saying. Scary stuff

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Yes this years pain in fuel/fertilizer and transportation will reflect in next years food prices. That is already set in stone!

Reactions: SmokinEdge
To the Refineries...

I understand everybody is in business to make a profit... rightfully so... But when you didn't reach your goal of MILLIONS/BILLIONS of dollars of profit Last Quarter... Doesn't mean ya have to raise gas prices... A$$hls

I'm just kinda glad I don't have to witness the direction the world is going in for any length of time... I'm a lot closer to my end than I am to my beginning ... just saying ...

Emily is a highly successful commercial realtor in our area. You should hear what most of her multi million dollar investors are saying. Scary stuff
I am aware Jake at least locally. And yes it’s freaking scary what may be coming.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky