The Kilo Charlie Collection

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those look great and love that Voodoo flavor .
I'll take a plate please sir !

I bought it just to see what they hype was.. I usually make my own rubs.. but it's definitely acceptable though pricey around my area.

Smoked Cream Cheese v2.0.

Bacon, Chives and Ranch Dip Mix on the inside with Everything Bagel Seasoning on the outside!

20211030_132531.jpg

After being disappointed in my first smoked cream cheese attempt I had crossed it off of my to do list and moved on to other things.

@TulsaJeff made a comment in one of his recent posts the made me take another look at this.

I started off by putting some bacon in the pan and frying that up.

20211030_091109.jpg

After that was cooked and chopped I chopped up some chives and opened 2 packs of cream cheese, 2 cups of finely shredded cheese and 2 packs of Ranch Dip Mix.

20211030_100428.jpg

I put everything in the mixer and gave it a whirl.

20211030_101251.jpg

I used the boxes that the cream cheese came in and some similar sized wax paper to reform the mixture back into rectangle shape.

20211030_101409.jpg

Kinda sorta but not perfect as it doesn't really matter.

20211030_102211.jpg

Some Everything Bagel Seasoning dumped out on a plate and the blocks were coated on all sides.

20211030_102423.jpg

Placed on a foil lined 1/4 sheet pan and into the smoker they went at 225F for two hours

20211030_115012.jpg

WAY better results than just eating plain cream cheese. These made the trip over to the Party Garage and didn't last long!

Thanks for the inspiration Jeff!

I originally posted this as a separate thread as I forgot about the "collection" thread for a moment.. copying it over here and if any of the mods wanna delete the individual thread that would be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 912smoker
Great looking collection of cooks. Now those crawfish shells are something that I will have to try. My son and I both love crawfish.
Jim

Reactions: kilo charlie
Great looking collection of cooks. Now those crawfish shells are something that I will have to try. My son and I both love crawfish.
Jim

Thank you!

When you get around to the shells let me know what you think!

Reactions: JLeonard
Outstanding. Everything looks amazing! I love that crawdad recipe, that would be fun to try snd I can’t imagine the party garage having any issue with those!!! Thank you for sharing.

Outstanding. Everything looks amazing! I love that crawdad recipe, that would be fun to try snd I can’t imagine the party garage having any issue with those!!! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you!

Those are the ribs we really love. I like mine sauced up , Mona just done with soya sauce

David

Thank you!
I've never cooked these style before and I didn't wanna do Asian flavors to start. I can see a ton of flavor profiles working with these from Asian to Cajun - definitely going to have to try more of these

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Thank you!
I've never cooked these style before and I didn't wanna do Asian flavors to start. I can see a ton of flavor profiles working with these from Asian to Cajun - definitely going to have to try more of these

we did these a couple weeks ago , 2 different ways like I mentioned, Have 1 more package in the freezer might do next week, depends on how busy

David

we did these a couple weeks ago , 2 different ways like I mentioned, Have 1 more package in the freezer might do next week, depends on how busy

David

Sounds like a good plan to me! I'm already a fan of them after 1 try! HAHA

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Parmesan Garlic Bourbon Wings

20211205_193633.jpg

Started with some chicken wing flats and soaked in some Bourbon.

20211205_183654.jpg

While that was soaking, I mixed up some flavors
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 teaspoon Granulated Onion
1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley

20211205_183511.jpg

1/2 Cup shredded Parmesan Cheese

20211205_184538.jpg

1/2 stick melted butter

20211205_192507.jpg

Wing Flats patted dry then seasoned with Lawry's Seasoning Salt and put under the broiler skin side down for 10 min then skin side up for 10 min.
20211205_192729.jpg

The spices and cheese mixed into the butter

20211205_192632.jpg

The wings tossed in the butter mixture and ready to eat!

20211205_193729.jpg

Thank you for looking!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky