THE BARNYARD SANDWICH

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Travis,
some folks have Panini presses, but you sir need a hydraulic shop press.
That's the only way you can eat your sammies without deconstructing them.

Mmmm, mmmm check out those deep fried, fatty, salty, cardiologist objectionable, french fries!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Travis,
some folks have Panini presses, but you sir need a hydraulic shop press.
That's the only way you can eat your sammies without deconstructing them.

Mmmm, mmmm check out those deep fried, fatty, salty, cardiologist objectionable, french fries!
Lol! I wonder if I could shove a sandwich down in my electric sausage stuffer? Kind of looks like shop press! And yes the fries were delicious!

Dagwood would be proud!!!
Kruizer, I almost named this a Dagwood! Lol. 202009041802.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sawhorseray
Travis that looks great! I was at first thinking it was just OK, but with the egg added, that made it over the top. Real nice, and the fries are a must with any sandwich. Excellent work.

Travis now that my kind of sammy. Kudos my friend!!!

Point for sure
Chris

Holy cow Travis!
How did you even get that in your mouth?
That is a heart attack waiting to happen, but what a way to go!!!!
Al

Travis that looks great! I was at first thinking it was just OK, but with the egg added, that made it over the top. Real nice, and the fries are a must with any sandwich. Excellent work.
Thanks! I was going for a runny yolk. It was a perfect egg when I put it on but after it went into the steamer it coomed it a little more. I should have added ut right at the end. It was still tasty though!
Wow that is one fine and huge amount of goodness on a bun. Nice!
thanks Jeff !
Travis now that my kind of sammy. Kudos my friend!!!

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! It was really good!
Jealous
I cannot eat like that anymore. If I was 1/3 my age that would be warm up for supper.
this was about all I could do without feeling miserable after. I remember when I was in high school my friends and I would go to arbys and each of us would put away 5 roast beef sandwiches no problem. That was back when they had the 5 for $5 deal . The crazy part is i think I weighed about 120lb and 6 ft. I was dang stick.

What can I add. That is just insane (in a good way, of course).

Dad called a masterpiece like this a DAGWOOD. I'm not sure I could eat a whole one...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky