TexMex Night at the Relleno House

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you for the rice recipe. I have hell cooking rice correctly, never have mastered it. Will give yours a try.

HT
More than welcome HT, it's my pleasure to share.
You'll see that other's think pretty highly of that classic Mexican Rice recipe,
Chile, you never post anything that doesn't look just awesome! 5 of each for me please!
Very kind of ya, thank ya, appreciate it.
Heck yeah chili looks amazing I'll take a platter of that please sir
Thanks Jake,
I'd say come and get it, but leftovers won't last past lunch today... Makes me :emoji_disappointed:

Man this looks good!!
Thanks Adam.
Yumm!!!
Never had any of those Finished Products, but they sure look Tasty!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Appreciate it John, thank you.
They taste as good as they look, you'd like them for sure.
Chile, this looks great. I know where my next Chuckie is going. Also have to try your rice recipe.

RG
Appreciate the compliment RG.
Try them both, good stuff.

Wow Chile. It was a long drive getting there so late for the party...again :emoji_wink: What an amazing array of food and you know I LOVE Mexican food. All of that looks absolutely stellar my friend and I'd be beside myself to get hands on a platter or two of...well....everything. Excellent job sir!!

Robert

Reactions: chilerelleno
Wow Chile. It was a long drive getting there so late for the party...again :emoji_wink: What an amazing array of food and you know I LOVE Mexican food. All of that looks absolutely stellar my friend and I'd be beside myself to get hands on a platter or two of...well....everything. Excellent job sir!!

Robert
Hi Robert,
About time you finally popped in here, where you been hiding stranger?
Yep, unfortunately it's all gone. I made enough for two families and it didn't last very long.

Always appreciate you stopping by, thank you for the compliments.
While you're here, stop in and take a peek at my Porchetta.

About time you finally popped in here, where you been hiding stranger?

Life been crazy with cooking the past few days. Did a full-blown Brazilian feast Saturday that I started on early Friday and had a couple friends over for. Yard work and household chores all day Sunday. Yesterday was a beautiful, all American backyard BBQ featuring a big ol' rack of meaty beef back ribs, all the mandatory sides, and some company. You miss one day here and you're a week catching up. I'll go seek out your Porchetta now. Any other masterpiece cooks of yours I may have missed? I sure hope not....

Robert

I fully expect to see this Brazilian Feast posted up soon, it sounds spectacular. Lord only knows what culinary delicacies came off your numerous smoker's/grills, But I expect to see mind-blowing Brazilian Picanha as a center piece.

Late to the party on this one, so I guess I'm too late to eat, huge Like! Just an all around fantastic piece of work Chile, I've said it in the past, adopt me! RAY

Reactions: chilerelleno
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky