Tequila-Jalapeno-Cheddar-Bacon Legs (Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shiz-nit

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Kentucky
I made some Tequila-Jalapeno-Cheddar-Bacon Legs and smoked them over some oak and cherry wood. Then went to the garden to get all fresh picked veggies for the sides. We had new grilled taters with fresh herb butter; fresh green beans with a bit of onion and salt pork then a nice big fresh yellow mater.

Thanks for looking  

What can I say but......
ebd7747d_bowdown.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="Shiz-Nit" url="/forum/thread/109135/tequila-jalapeno-cheddar-bacon-legs-q-view#post_663292"]

[/quote]

How about some close up ( Aka bearview ) on those legs too!

It's just not right to drop a bomb on us like "Tequila-Jalapeno-Cheddar-Bacon Legs" and leave it at that. The picture makes it that much worse! Been droolin' over these for a week lol.

It's just not right to drop a bomb on us like "Tequila-Jalapeno-Cheddar-Bacon Legs" and leave it at that. The picture makes it that much worse! Been droolin' over these for a week lol.
Sorry for the delay... we just got back from the beach late last night.

1/2 cup tequila
1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (5 to 6 limes)
1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (2 oranges)
1 tablespoon chile powder
1 tablespoon minced fresh jalapeno pepper (1 pepper seeded)
1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (3 cloves)
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
hand full of cheddar cheese or pepper jack

seal and let rest in fridge over night. the next day pat the wings dry add some shredded cheese between the bacon and legs then wrap the bacon around the legs then smoke until done.   / message sig

Pretty simple but Sooo good.

Thanks for posting the recipe. Looks great. I will probably add more jalopeno for me as I really like the heat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky