Sweet-n-Savory Stuffed Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice job!! Looks delicious.
Miss Linda stuffs thick cut loin chops with almost the same stuffing. About the only difference being that she adds raisins. It's fantastic.
However adding that glaze takes it to a whole new level. Thanks for the recipe--gotta give that a whirl.
POINT
Gary
LOL... My wife won't let me put raisins in it, one of her quirks is an aversion to raisins .
I use it for chops too, good stuff... Pun intended.
Yeah, the glaze rocked it.
Thanks Gary.

Damn good looking recipe Chile, I have 19lbs of loin I'm cutting up tonight (thirds probably, house of 4) and this is the first stuffed loin I'm gonna do! I can always count on clicking the chile icon when I search for recipes, your posts are solid, much appreciated!

Damn good looking recipe Chile, I have 19lbs of loin I'm cutting up tonight (thirds probably, house of 4) and this is the first stuffed loin I'm gonna do! I can always count on clicking the chile icon when I search for recipes, your posts are solid, much appreciated!
Very kind of ya, thank you, it's appreciated.
I hope y'all like this as much as we do, it's delicious.
Note: I needed another cup of stuffing to fill that roll out.
But that was also a very big half a loin.

Hey Chile, that looks great!

Can you tell me when you add the glaze to the stuffed pork loin?
Is it added before you put it on the smoker in place of a rub or at a specific temp during the smoke?

Attachments

• 3F2363F1-B3AB-454B-B908-24C8144AC9A9.jpeg
    3F2363F1-B3AB-454B-B908-24C8144AC9A9.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 5
  • EB03D9E2-B71A-4F2E-B6CF-B9F8C25E6758.jpeg
    EB03D9E2-B71A-4F2E-B6CF-B9F8C25E6758.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: chilerelleno
Made a quick Apple glaze for the pork.

1C Apple jelly
Mustard, start with 1/2t and add 1/4t increments till you like the flavor
Lemon, start with 1/2t and add 1/4t increments to your liking.
In a small sauce pan melt the apple jelly, add mustard and lemon.
Stir and you've your glaze.

8CqB4P0.jpg

AAKk7G0.jpg

Done!
A very sweet treat for dinner, both the stuffing and glaze were remarkable.
A nice jellyroll/pinwheel effect looks great on the plate.

YiEgb4K.jpg

jP9aUsQ.jpg

weh49Xp.jpg

DeSELpa.jpg

Plated with Taters and Watermelon

y5JZH0Q.jpg
If my half similar Christmas loin comes out looking that good, I'll be tickled silly

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky