Sweet "Fish Cake"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Sweet "Fish Cake" (By Bethany)
I figured some of you guys would get a Kick out of this one!!

This Large Mouth Bass Cake is one of Bethany's (Bear's DIL) newest creations.

She made it for one of their friends to give it to His retired Father "Dale".

She made everything, and Bear Jr painted the Bass for her (One of his specialties).

Everything above the round platform is Edible.

Bear

0.jpeg

Last edited:
Dang !!! she gets better and better That looks Fantastic Tell her an old guy from East Texas said that

Gary

bear, that looks amazing. must of taken some time to do that. they're very talented. and i'm still trying to color with in the lines.

Looks fantastic, very talented family.

Point for sure
Chris

Impressive Work!...JJ

Dang !!! she gets better and better That looks Fantastic Tell her an old guy from East Texas said that

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
This is one of my favorites, she's made a bunch of them, including a Dozer, a Backhoe, a John Deere, a hunter shooting a Deer, but my other favorite is the flowing waterfall, with rocks all over the sides & a Little Boy sitting there fishing.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow that looks awesome!!! Such detail!!

Does Bear Jr. paint fishing lures?

Thank You Xray!!
He used to make & paint lures, but since he started his second business, he doesn't have much time for anything else.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

bear, that looks amazing. must of taken some time to do that. they're very talented. and i'm still trying to color with in the lines.

Thank You Jim!!
She makes Great Cakes. Bear Jr only helps with the Heavy work & the painting.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow, she is talented. I couldn't even do that in my dreams!

Thank You Denny!!
LOL--She gets lots of practice!!

Bear

Awesome job by your daughterinlaw and son. Does dad have any of these talents besides chainsaws?

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
LOL I was an avid Sketcher as a Kid. Then when I broke my Collar Bone, I picked up Oil Painting scenery, because I couldn't do much else for about 6 months.
However I got bored, and as soon as I was able I was out doing other things.
My Buddies in Vietnam always wanted me to draw the area in front of the Guard post Bunkers, before Night Watches. We did that so if it looks like something new is there after dark, you can look at the drawing to see if it was there before.(in the drawing)
You wouldn't believe how you see things that aren't there, in a situation like that. A small bush appears to be a person, and you begin to think it moved.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Last edited:
This is one of my favorites, she's made a bunch of them, including a Dozer, a Backhoe, a John Deere, a hunter shooting a Deer, but my other favorite is the flowing waterfall, with rocks all over the sides & a Little Boy sitting there fishing.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
Do you have any pictures of those? I'd love to see them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky