Super simple and simply delicious

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Danblacksher

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 15, 2022
Brandon, Mississippi
I decided to try something super simple tonight and it was so surprisingly good I did not document it in pictures. I started by browning mild Italian sausage. I then completely covered the bottom of 2 cast iron skillets with the sausage. Next I covered the sausage with mozzarella cheese and finally made 3 boxes of jiffy cornbread mix. I added a little extra milk to the recipe to make it pour over the top easier. Like I said at the start if I had known how good it would be I would have taken more picks.

Attachments

• IMG_5930.jpeg
    IMG_5930.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5929.jpeg
    IMG_5929.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 11
I decided to try something super simple tonight and it was so surprisingly good I did not document it in pictures. I started by browning mild Italian sausage. I then completely covered the bottom of 2 cast iron skillets with the sausage. Next I covered the sausage with mozzarella cheese and finally made 3 boxes of jiffy cornbread mix. I added a little extra milk to the recipe to make it pour over the top easier. Like I said at the start if I had known how good it would be I would have taken more picks.
Sounds like a tasty dish!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky