SummerRoni Sticks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Yup Summer Sausage and Pepperoni mix.

Ended up going with 7T pepperoni mix and 4T SS mix. 5lb batch. In the fridge a day or so for the flavor to come together then stuff into 20mm collagen stick casings. Heading to NFLBBQ

That sounds like a tasty combination.  Is this one you've done before?  I have both of these spice mixes from Walton's, I may have to try it.

That sounds like a tasty combination.  Is this one you've done before?  I have both of these spice mixes from Walton's, I may have to try it.
1st time for me. Taste good though. (yeah i like raw meat)

(yeah i like raw meat)
You do seem to be a direct descendant of Tyrannosaurus Rex.  
biggrin.gif

Looking forward to the money shots.  I may mix this one today and smoke tomorrow night

Dang it man!! Thems there are some mighty fine looking sticks

I wish this hunting thing would get over so I could have a free weekend to make some LOL 

DS

Dang it man!! Thems there are some mighty fine looking sticks

I wish this hunting thing would get over so I could have a free weekend to make some LOL 

DS
Shoot one for me.

Those Look Great   Nice job as always   
points1.png

Gary

Thanks Y'all

Prob get them cut tonight and vac sealed for the SFG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky