STX Turboforce Grinder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ks_wayward_son

Original poster
Apr 21, 2021
Sorry if this has already been posted a bunch, took the lazy way out and didn't use a search. I have been using a Kitchenaid with attachment for some time now, and have had relatively good success, but was thinking of stepping up to a dedicated unit at some point. Anyone using/have used the STX Turboforce? Its gotten about a bazillion good reviews or so, was wondering if it is a gimmick or legit? Plus, it looks like you would get a stuffed burger press with the "kit". Don't have one of those yet! 😁

Do the search. There are a ton of posts, pro/con. The STX does seem to be fairly popular as are others in the same price range.

Reactions: sawhorseray
I have had my turboforce for about 5 years or so. I need to use it more often than I do, but it's a good grinder. The motor has some definite power to keep up with the meat. I sometimes let my meat slices in the freezer a little longer than I should, so some times they are pretty stiff, but the grinder will take them. Two forward and one reverse speed works great. I have had no issues with the die's that come with it they are pretty good and so is the stainless. It can be a little loud as you pack the meat into it, but works great.

For the money, I think it's a good deal.

my stx turbo lasted 2 grinds. amazon was happy to take it back. when ifroze the head n put slightly hard strips in i let it set a minute n it frooze n burnt out when i hit the peddle.. my lem big bite just spins..

Did a quick search and the STX grinders are in short supply; some not even available at this time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky