Stumbled upon you guys..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

woodz

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 5, 2013
North Florida
Hi from North Florida! As I was doing some research on curing and smoking wild game, I stumbled upon you guys on a search. I began to read some of the topics and became intrigued, and decided to join! I'm glad I did as I find all the topics informative...being I'm somewhat of a smoking newb.

I look forward to learning a lot here!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Welcome woodz.

You found the right place to learn anything about smoking.   We were all newbs once.   If you can't find it in the search bar, just ask

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Thanks y'all.

MossyMo, I'm using a homemade stand up smoker...kinda small and looking to buy a newer bigger one...another reason why I dig this site.

Wes, I have a little experience at it but dont hold a candle to the vets on here..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Be sure and post some pictures of your smoker and your cooks,

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky