Stuffed meatloaf.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I love everything about that meal and will be using the "cheddar in the center" trick on my next meatloaf effort, which will be very soon after seeing this Steve, Like! I've never had canned spinach, fresh a few times, mostly frozen. They have it now so I take the bag right from the freezer and toss it into the micro for five minutes, perfect every time. When it comes out you can do whatever, garlic-butter, sour cream, anything you like. And yes, ketchup is mandatory on meatloaf. RAY
Thanks! Now it's 5 to 1 ketchup in the lead!

Looks fantastic Steve!! Count me in as another who loves ketchup on my meatloaf. Grew up with the top being glazed with a ketchup brown sugar blend and still liked to add more from there. I bet that spinach was tasty too.
Thanks! 6 to 1! My mom used to do meatloaf that way. I loved it. Though my wife doesn't care for it. Once in awhile I'll make a mini loaf like that. And it is getting hard to find canned spinach again. I only have a couple cans left. Spinach and corn are among my favorite canned veggies.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky