Straight up wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ptrotti

Original poster
Mar 19, 2020
Man, Wings are my jam! Love wings! And what makes them better is dropping them on a smoker for a couple of hours, get that full flavor of smoke- then dunk them in your favorite BBQ sauce , slap them on the grill for color! Best things ever!
DFF89DDD-0D29-4971-A261-99DBA0A79351.jpeg

Look really good! The skin looks crispy. Did you do anything special, put on a gasser to crisp? or just smoke and dunk?

Look really good! The skin looks crispy. Did you do anything special, put on a gasser to crisp? or just smoke and dunk?
Thank you! I smoked them for about 2 hours for the flavor, dunked them in the BBQ sauce then put them on the gas grill to caramelize the sauce.

That is the way we do them too.
I might have to venture out at 4:00 AM tomorrow morning and hit Walmart for some wings. And your wings are making me do this.
Al

That is the way we do them too.
I might have to venture out at 4:00 AM tomorrow morning and hit Walmart for some wings. And your wings are making me do this.
Al
IMHO that’s the only way to do wings! Please let me know how your wings turn out! Post up a picture so we can all savor!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky