• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Straight up wings

Blues1

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 10, 2020
Look really good! The skin looks crispy. Did you do anything special, put on a gasser to crisp? or just smoke and dunk?

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Nice job love smoked wings.

Warren

Ptrotti

Joined Mar 19, 2020
Look really good! The skin looks crispy. Did you do anything special, put on a gasser to crisp? or just smoke and dunk?
Thank you! I smoked them for about 2 hours for the flavor, dunked them in the BBQ sauce then put them on the gas grill to caramelize the sauce.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That is the way we do them too.
I might have to venture out at 4:00 AM tomorrow morning and hit Walmart for some wings. And your wings are making me do this.
Al

Ptrotti

Joined Mar 19, 2020
That is the way we do them too.
I might have to venture out at 4:00 AM tomorrow morning and hit Walmart for some wings. And your wings are making me do this.
Al
IMHO that’s the only way to do wings! Please let me know how your wings turn out! Post up a picture so we can all savor!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.