Steaks on the Weber w/vortex

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Beautiful looking steaks...perfectly done and love the toppings! Very nice!

Ryan

Brussel sprouts, Mushrooms, and a Miller Lite. A few of my favorite superfoods to go along with a great looking steak. Nice job, on a delicious looking meal

Brussel sprouts, Mushrooms, and a Miller Lite. A few of my favorite superfoods to go along with a great looking steak. Nice job, on a delicious looking meal

CoolbreezeBBQ,
Not to Hijack "Denny's Great Steak Post", but since you mentioned "Miller Lite", can you clear something up for me.
Is it just me, or do those Miller Lite cans with the screw-top keep the beer colder Tham a regular pull-top can, or is it just my imagination.
Anybody else notice that?----Denny???

Bear

Mighty nice looking eats there.
Question
Is the vortex from Owens BBQ or another place. I hear the Owens vortex fits better.

CoolbreezeBBQ,
Not to Hijack "Denny's Great Steak Post", but since you mentioned "Miller Lite", can you clear something up for me.
Is it just me, or do those Miller Lite cans with the screw-top keep the beer colder Tham a regular pull-top can, or is it just my imagination.

Bear
I think they do, or at least it seems they do

Thank you for the compliments and the like Coolbreeze! Can't go wrong with those veggies.

CoolbreezeBBQ,

Bear
John, I have been known to drink a beer or two in my life, but I honestly don't think that I've ever drank a beer ot of one of those screw top cans!

Mighty nice looking eats there.
Question
Is the vortex from Owens BBQ or another place. I hear the Owens vortex fits better.
Yes, it is from Owens BBQ. gmc2003 gmc2003 posts turned me on to it......which reminds me, I received a bottle of rub with my purchase which I'm not sure that I've used any of yet!
Thank you for the compliment and like!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky