Steaks on the Weber w/vortex

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GATOR240

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 15, 2017
N.Western Pa.
I grilled 2 Delmonico's, seasoning only with salt and pepper, on my 22" Weber grill recently, using the Vortex....the only way I do steaks anymore. The steaks were purchased at a local grocery store:

20200823_172511.jpg

The vortex ready to go
20200823_172530.jpg

Getting there:
20200823_172919.jpg

Plated with sauted onions and schrooms, brussel sprouts and carrots and garden tomatoes:
20200823_174906.jpg

Delicious, one of the better steaks that I've had in a while:
20200823_175503.jpg

20200823_175452.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Great looking meal bud . Nice work on the steak . I'm all about salt and pepper only .

Perfect looking steak and meal. Love shrooms and onions on steaks

Great meal !! Never done carrot with Brussels but I'll have to try that. And shrooms and onions are always a favorite around here to top steaks with!

Whoa. That looks fabulous. I have some steaks in the freezer. I also have a vortex. You really have me thinking. That is definitely a meal worthy of 5 stars and the carousel. Way to inspire new members.the grill marks. Omg. The shrooms to die for. I’m not sure I have seen a better presentation. Wow. Great job friend. You set the bar high with this one. I’m headed to the drawing board.

Reactions: smokin peachey
Looks great. Love the steak with shrooms and onion. Brussel sprouts and fresh tomato top it off nicely.

Very nice steaks.
Thanks ozzz, sometimes the steaks can be hit or miss when we get them there but this was one of the best steaks that we've had in a while. Thanks for the like.

That steak looks perfect! And I could never get enough mushrooms or onions smothered over mine. Very nice!

Beautiful piece of work, that steak looks perfect, Like! I got my Vortex a couple months back, it's become the only way I do steaks one way, chicken legs and wings another, love it. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky