Steaks on the Weber w/vortex

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking meal bud . Nice work on the steak . I'm all about salt and pepper only .
Thank you Chop. Any more I think that simple is better. Thanks for the like.
Thanks for the like.

Great meal !! Never done carrot with Brussels but I'll have to try that. And shrooms and onions are always a favorite around here to top steaks with!
Thank you Sowsage. The veggies were pretty good. I should have smoked the sprouts but didn't really think about it at the time.
Thanks for the like

Whoa. That looks fabulous. I have some steaks in the freezer. I also have a vortex. You really have me thinking. That is definitely a meal worthy of 5 stars and the carousel. Way to inspire new members.the grill marks. Omg. The shrooms to die for. I’m not sure I have seen a better presentation. Wow. Great job friend. You set the bar high with this one. I’m headed to the drawing board.
Thanks FB. Since gmc2003 gmc2003 got me turned on to the vortex last winter, this has been the only way that I do steaks, wings and thighs. They always seem to come out perfect. Give it a shot!
Thanks for the compliments!

Great meal !! Never done carrot with Brussels but I'll have to try that. And shrooms and onions are always a favorite around here to top steaks with!
Very Nice!
Thanks Civil and thanks for the like.
Great looking meal! I have a vortex but haven't used it for steaks yet. Maybe this will be how I do my next steak meal.
Thanks for the like.
Thank you MB40. Give it a try, you won't be disapointed
Thanks for the like.
Looks great. Love the steak with shrooms and onion. Brussel sprouts and fresh tomato top it off nicely.
Thanks JCAM. The steak along with the rest was as good as it looked!
Thanks for the like
Lookin good there. Really good stuff!
Thanks JCAP and thanks for the like
D.W. D.W. Thanks for the like
bacon_crazy510 bacon_crazy510 Thanks for the like Bud!

That steak looks perfect! And I could never get enough mushrooms or onions smothered over mine. Very nice!
Thanks for the compliment Xray. otta have the mushrooms and onions for sure.
mmmmm...Steak! Looking good.
jim
Thank you Jim and thanks
Looks Outstanding, Denny!!
Nice Plate !!
Like.

Bear

Thank you for the compliments John and the like!
Beautiful piece of work, that steak looks perfect, Like! I got my Vortex a couple months back, it's become the only way I do steaks one way, chicken legs and wings another, love it. RAY
Thank you Ray. I'm the same way, I'll only do steaks and wings now using the vortex. Thanks for the like.
Perfectly cooked for my taste Denny!
Can’t beat that vortex!
Al
Thanks Al. I wish I would have gotten it sooner.
Thanks for the like

Most beautiful presentation!

Was delicious I'll bet!

John
Thank you very much John. It was the best steak that I have had in a while.

A great job on those steaks guy. Yup that's all I do with steaks is salt and fresh cracked pepper.
Not coming to the gathering? Who is going to fry the potatoes. Geeeez.

Warren

A great job on those steaks guy. Yup that's all I do with steaks is salt and fresh cracked pepper.
Not coming to the gathering? Who is going to fry the potatoes. Geeeez.

Warren
Thank you Warren. Depending on what kind of meat I'm doing I will use rub, but I'm getting to like the simple S+P. Unfortunately we're not going to make the gathering this year but shooting for 2021.....Since Peachey took last year off, I would suggest that he picks up the slack. :emoji_laughing: ..... Of course, that will be able to be said of me next year.

Gator if you have never done it try a smear of butter on your steak when you take it off the grill. It will take that steak up another notch.

Warren

WOW Denny those steaks look absolutely perfect. Great Job my friend.

POINT for sure
Chris

Gator if you have never done it try a smear of butter on your steak when you take it off the grill. It will take that steak up another notch.

Warren
Your right Waren, I have done that before but not this time. After my first bite, I said to my wife "I know this sounds dumb, but the only way to describe the flavor is buttery" and she agreed with me !

WOW Denny those steaks look absolutely perfect. Great Job my friend.

POINT for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris for the compliment and for your your posts that turned me on to the vortex.
Also, thanks for the like!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky