Steak Roll Pizza & Oysters (Mother’s Day Cake Dessert)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Steak Roll Pizza & Oysters (Mother’s Day Cake Dessert)

I had these Frozen Oysters in my Freezer for awhile, so I figured I’d give them a try.

All I did was thaw them out, sprinkle some Old Bay on them, and a hunk of Butter on each.

Meanwhile I put some Pizza Sauce on a couple Halves of a Steak Roll, and some Mozzarella, and Pepperoni.

Then I put all these things on the Baking Pan to my #360 Air Fryer, and put it on a middle position.
Then into the Fryer @ 390°. Oysters done at 8 minutes. Bread Pizza Done at 12 minutes.

Pizza was Awesome——Oysters OK—Nothing like Fresh.

Then onto the Mother’s Day Cake Bethany (Bear Jr’s Wife) made for Mrs Bear.

That’s all she wrote!

Bear

Steak Rolls with Sauce, Mozzarella, & Pepperoni Pizza, and some Thawed Oysters with Old Bay & Butter:
IMG_5228.jpg

After 390° in the AirFryer----8 minutes on the Oysters and 12 minutes on the Bread Pizzas:
IMG_5229.jpg

Plated:
IMG_5230.jpg

Bethany (DIL) made us for Mother's Day:
IMG_5232.jpg

Closer Look:
IMG_5231.jpg

Looks Great I could eat that right now for breakfast

Gary

Looks good Bear

Point for sure
Chris

Bethany does an awesome job on cakes.
Yea nothing beats fresh seafood. Should of put those oyster on top of that pizza I do it all the time with clams. But it all looks good.

Warren

That’s a stunning cake Bear! Looks too pretty to cut!

Quick easy meal too! I like the oysters. Don’t get to eat them all that much.

Like!

A fine looking meal! And your dil did a wonderful job on that cake...its beautiful

Ryan

looks good bear, but to be honest with you i'll take a piece of that cake first. tell her she did a great job!

Those pizzas come out great , and her cakes are works of art .
Nice work .

Looks Great I could eat that right now for breakfast

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice meal on the fly and absolutely beautiful cake!

Thank You John!!
You should see some of the Birthday Cakes She Makes!!
Here's one She made a week or 2 ago (below).
And Thanks for the Like.

She made this Castle Cake for a 5 year old Girl's Birthday.
The Blue Turrets are made of Stacked Oreos, covered with Fondant Icing.
unnamed-6 copy.jpg

Bear

Bethany does an awesome job on cakes.
Yea nothing beats fresh seafood. Should of put those oyster on top of that pizza I do it all the time with clams. But it all looks good.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That’s a stunning cake Bear! Looks too pretty to cut!

Quick easy meal too! I like the oysters. Don’t get to eat them all that much.

Like!

Thank You !!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

A fine looking meal! And your dil did a wonderful job on that cake...its beautiful

Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!
She's been making those cakes for quite a few years!!
I can't find the pic of my favorite one. It's a Waterfall with a little boy fishing at the bottom spillway, and everything is edible except the Little Boy. She said the kids at the parties get a kick out of eating all the rocks & boulders in it. LOL
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

looks good bear, but to be honest with you i'll take a piece of that cake first. tell her she did a great job!

Thank You Jim!!
WE had to eat small pieces---Too Sweet for us!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky