Special cook for a special lady.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice work Chris . Perfectly cooked . High heat gets her sealed up , keeps the juice inside .
Thanks for the compliment Rich, Yup, just enough to seal her up without cooking the internals.

Nice job on that beef Chris, it looks perfectly cooked!

And you can’t ask for a better beer on the pole, that GCA is without a doubt my all-time favorite beer.
Appreciate it Ray. GCA and I go way back. I started drinking it back in the late 70s when I was in college. We could head over to the NY side of the lake and pick it up on the cheap. It's harder to find now, but our town's mom-n-pop store keeps it instock.

Chris

Thanks for the compliment Rich, Yup, just enough to seal her up without cooking the internals.

Appreciate it Ray. GCA and I go way back. I started drinking it back in the late 70s when I was in college. We could head over to the NY side of the lake and pick it up on the cheap. It's harder to find now, but our town's mom-n-pop store keeps it instock.

Chris
I will disagree with you Chris on the Genne, when I went to school at Suny Oswego, the Rochester folk loved them. I could not stand it and I drank plenty of crap like Tuborg, Old Swill, meister piss....for some reason I could not drink it. Found a good use for it a couple years later on the golf course, we put the Genne on a tee and slammed the ever loving SH_t out of it with the driver...lol

Good looking prime rib Chris. Happy mother's day to your better half
Appreciate it Jake, and a happy mothers day to Mrs. Jake.
It’ll be a sad day at SMF when the beer pole meets its maker. Your cook looks damned good too.
Damn Kevin, I hope your not clairvoyant. LOL(?). Thanks for the kindly words also.

Chris

Looks Plenty Good to Me, Chris!!
Nice Job---Make Mama Happy!!!
Like.

Bear

Appreciate it John, I manage to do good by her every once in a while.

I will disagree with you Chris on the Genne, when I went to school at Suny Oswego, the Rochester folk loved them. I could not stand it and I drank plenty of crap like Tuborg, Old Swill, meister piss....for some reason I could not drink it. Found a good use for it a couple years later on the golf course, we put the Genne on a tee and slammed the ever loving SH_t out of it with the driver...lol
Ha!!! Cliff. Well that explains it. You went to school in Oswego. That radiation from the over-sized microwave producer must have fogged up your taste-buds.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
Ha ha , just the opposite here . Mona yells at me for smoking a large portion of food . And than me grazing on it for a few days. Some how she thinks this is wrong. :emoji_disappointed::emoji_disappointed:

David
Normally I freeze most leftovers for future use. My wife isn't into eating the same thing multiple days in a row, but this time she made her opinion very clear on the subject. Well I saved on foodsaver bags.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks fantastic Chris! I’ve got my wife to medium now. Working on the transition to medium rare haha. I did a big ribeye for us today and cooked it beyond my preferences for her since it’s Mother’s Day :)

Reactions: gmc2003
Great looking hunk of beef there Chris !
Cooked to perfection, too !

Keith
Appreciate it Keith,
That slab looks perfectly done to my liking. I'd keep working on that until it was a goner.
Thanks Winter, In my youth that be the case with me also. Now I eat smaller meals and try to mix it up a little.

Chris

Looks fantastic Chris! I’ve got my wife to medium now. Working on the transition to medium rare haha. I did a big ribeye for us today and cooked it beyond my preferences for her since it’s Mother’s Day :)
Thanks for the compliment Jeff. Sometimes a man's gotta do what a mans gotta do. Even if it means cooking the steak a little more done then needed.
Um… WOW. (nough said)
Appreciate it big

Chris

Man oh man Chris!! You nailed that PR. No way it's gonna get any better than that. Very well done sir and kudos for making that special lady happy!!

Robert

Damn Kevin, I hope your not clairvoyant. LOL(?). Thanks for the kindly words also.

I sure hope not. I don't think you've got much to worry about as I haven't picked the winning powerball numbers just yet.

Long live the beer pole.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky