Special cook for a special lady.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks fantastic!
I wanted to do a meal like that, but Judy said she was craving fried bologna sammie’s, so that’s what we had. However we have been putting together a gazebo, and we were both too tired to cook, and frankly fried bologna really hit the spot!
Al

Reactions: gmc2003
Great job Chris! Also perfectly cooked for me. I also like that oven trick, gonna try that soon. I have 2 PR's in the freezer from last time they were on sale. Excellent job.

Reactions: gmc2003
Man oh man Chris!! You nailed that PR. No way it's gonna get any better than that. Very well done sir and kudos for making that special lady happy!!

Robert
Appreciate it Robert, Kinda worried that it was 2 years old when I took it out of the freezer.
I sure hope not. I don't think you've got much to worry about as I haven't picked the winning powerball numbers just yet.

Long live the beer pole.

Neither have I, but then again I haven't played the power ball in many a year. Losing the beer pole would be like losing a good friend.

Chris

That looks fantastic!
I wanted to do a meal like that, but Judy said she was craving fried bologna sammie’s, so that’s what we had. However we have been putting together a gazebo, and we were both too tired to cook, and frankly fried bologna really hit the spot!
Al
I don't blame you guys one bit. That gazebo looks heavy, and I'm sure you want it up before the really hot weather starts. Thanks for the compliment.
Ah man Chris you nailed that one. Perfect doneness for me. Happy Mother's day to your old lady.
Thanks John, I'll pass along your message to ole battle-axe. LOL

Chris

Great job Chris! Also perfectly cooked for me. I also like that oven trick, gonna try that soon. I have 2 PR's in the freezer from last time they were on sale. Excellent job.
Appreciate it Mike, I picked that trick up on the internet a few years back. I don't always remember it when doing cuts like this, but when I do it never fails. Just don't leave it in to long.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky